Sunday, March 18, 2007

Kasidi's puppies

Sunday 18th March

When we are not with the puppies I switch the radio on so they do not feel alone, this morning they are listening to the rock channel, and the newspapers that they are currently weeing on are The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. I wonder if this will have any bearing on their intelligence lol. My daughter thinks I am so hip as I use the computer lingo.

I am very annoyed today as we are now back to around a foot of snow outside and It is snowing as I type.It aslso makes hard work of caring for our other animals especially getting water to the cows as our outside water tap has a leak and had to be switched off some time ago.

The puppies are much more aware of their surroundings now and will wake up the moment we enter their room. They are pretty much eating 3 meals a day,plus milk and at least one drink from Kasidi.

We are having problems with our internet connection, we have one of those silly dishes and although we can send mail it is taking forever to upload photographs so apologies to everyone who I promised recent pics of the girls.

I will be consulting my technical expert in the UK when he gets off of the phone.

No comments: