Thursday, March 8, 2007

Kasidi's puppies

Thursday 8th of March

Everything is fine, was up just twice last night and Kasid is doing great. She does need lots of encouragement but that is fine.

The puppies are now little dogs and one of them even barked today. I think I will introduce solids to them tomorrow, raw meat, as It is good for their digestive system and once they start eating I'm afraid that will be the end of Kasidi cleaning up after them, so a move to the utility room will be called for as clearing up will become my responsability.

All of a sudden the whelping box, which seemed so big two weeks ago, is now looking very crowded and the puppies will soon be needing more room. I just hope we get a break in the weather as we are supposed to be getting our coldest night this year tonight.

Mark eventually managed to escape the brutal weather , he arrives in London tomorrow.

Today was the start of Crufts, the worlds largest dog show and I feel sad that I cannot be there as that was always one of my favourite weekends away. Sad to see there is no tv coverage out here, so I will have to rely on the web for info.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely to hear about the little sausages! More piccies please!