Friday, March 16, 2007

Kasidi's puppies

Friday 16th of March

What a difference a day makes.... The puppies have teeth, they bite , they are adorable and like all babies they have a routine of eat, play, pooh and sleep. They are also very demanding and when they want something, no matter where I am in the house, I hear them.

Kasidi has fed them just once today and tonight will be the first one that the puppies will have without their mum. Last night I was up to them twice as Kasidi seems reluctant to feed them on demand and they just get angry, so I will be led by kasidi and relieve her of her night time duties. They are, after all, eating and drinking freely so my main concern now is Kasidi as she has done a sterling job. These puppies are fat.

I will worm them again tomorrow, cut their nails and change their collars as some of the boys have a neck like Mike Tyson.

After dinner we will bring them into the living room on their duvet where they can hang out with the other dogs and us. My favourite time of the day. The mop, the chlorox and disinfectant wipes to the ready.

No comments: