Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lela's puppies


Wednesday 28th April.

I can't believe Lela's puppies are only 5 days old. They remain very quiet, are gaining weight nicely and giving no cause for concern. I have removed Adam and Eves collars as they are easily identifiable by their white feet.

I plonked adam on the scales this morning and he is already over 2 pounds in weight. I also had to renew the collars of the other pups as they had outgrown them.

Motsi is very interested in Lela's puppies and frequently goes over to her box for a sniff. Lela, although a little guarded tolerates It and gets more tolerant with each passing day.

Buttons and Noah are very interested in the puppies, It is always the case with the younger dogs and I like to encourage this. They won't know whats hit them in a months time when they are being terrorised by 16 mobile sets of teeth.

Lela's discharge is much less today and this is a huge relief as I was becoming a quite worried and would have taken her to the vets today had I not seen progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your website. Puppies look so cute...just want to say you guys do a amazing job with the dogs and the website.