Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lela's puppies

Tuesday 27th April.

I weighed Lela's puppies yesterday and they have all gained at least 5 ounces. The biggest puppy is Adam who weighed in at just under 2 pounds which is pretty incredible.
Lela is a very intense mother but I did manage to persuade her to come on the walk this morning and I am so pleased she came as I do believe It is really good for the girls to get a break from their pups.

Her puppies are very quiet during the night unlike her sisters. She allowed Motsi into her box this morning, a pleasing indication that she is becoming a little more relaxed..

My only concern is the gunk she is still discharging but her temp remains within normal limits.

My new vetbed arrived from Canada this morning, when It is new It is very luxurious and has wonderful heat retaining properties. I really do recommend It to everyone as dogs love to lie on It and It lasts for years.

No comments: