Wednesday, April 25, 2007

kasisi's puppies

Wednesday 25th April

We have had no internet connection for three days and I cannot express in words how frustrating I found this. For some one who did not know where the on button was a couple of years ago this is mighty progress.

Anyway, the remaining puppies are now developing their individual personalities and are delightful. Ariel leaves on Saturday and will go to LA on Tuesday.

Hamlet has been chosen by a wonderful family from New Jersey who have a second home in this area and will live very close to Macbeth. This is fabulous news for me as I will be close to two of the puppies.

After a lot of consideration I have decided to keep Phebe and surprisingly Mark did not threaten me with divorce, so now we are trying to find a name that suits her extrovert personality. This means that beautiful Caesar is yet to find a home and to be honest I am in no rush to see him go. The luxury of not having to work leaves me with plenty of time to look after the pups and It is interesting for me to see how he develops.

Ruby is very frisky at the moment so this could be a sign that she is coming into season. I am praying that Raiza will be up to the job but only time will tell. If it doesn't work out then that will be the end of Ruby's breeding life as next year she will be too old.

No comments: