Friday, May 7, 2010

Motsi's puppies.


Friday 7th may.

Mots's puppies are totally scrumptious and a joy to be with. They are very responsive with us now and last night Olivia and I spent all evening in the box playing with them. I am very pleased that they are all very similar in type. Yes Lincoln and Porsche are lighter but they all have beautiful strong heads and I love this.

I introduced them to milk this morning and as expected It was a very messy affair but they did attempt to lap and that was all I expected of them. Motsi was the main beneficiary of the milk but It wont be long before they go crazy for It.

Sadly the weather has turned cooler and Sunday is expected to be quite cold so I have delayed moving the pups out to the mud room. Our living room is quite pongy in the morning, but who cares, we certainly don't.

No comments: