Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lela's puppies


Wednesday 5th May.

I am a creature of habit and I love my routines, this passes on to the dogs and every morning from, anytime after 08.30 they are agitating for their walk. Since the puppies I have had to adjust my routine to accommodate Lela and Motsi as they are ready for a big breakfast in the morning and they cannot go for a long walk on a full stomach. Our new walk time is around 10ish and the other dogs are not too happy with this new arrangement.

I still cannot believe Lela's puppies are not yet 2 weeks old, they remain very quiet, feed well and are gaining weight nicely. My daughter cut their nails yesterday and made new identity collars for them. There really is nothing else to say about them and I am looking forward to when they are up on their feet more. There eyes are opened which always changes their appearance and makes them look more dog like.

No comments: