Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ranger

Tuesday 23rd October.

There is nothing to report on Ranger other than to say he is a good boy. He has a strong guarding instinct which I am hoping will soften with time. He can be asleep, then all of a sudden be alerted to some tiny little thing ie, seeing the cat at the window,and he is up and barking which of course sets the other dogs off. He also barks at the cows when they approach the bottom part of the paddock, so I am hoping with time he will not feel the need to protect us all.

The weather has been perfect and we have enjoyed beautiful long walks in the woods but today the rain arrived so I suspect the best of the weather is behind us.

I am planning to meet up with one of the pups from Kasidi's litter at the weekend, he was called Hamlet when he was with us but is now called Adia. He is a gentle giant and I can't wait to see him as he has apparently doubled in size since I last saw him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Ranger is doing well, I was wondering if you still have Ceaser and how he doing. I haven't heard much about him lately.