Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ruby's Puppies

Tuesday 24th Of July.

I was a little concerned with the puppies yesterday, they had been whiny during the night and were still unsettled yesterday. I think the hot weather was not helping and I suspected that some of them had upset stomachs but this was hard to confirm as Ruby keeps the puppies so clean. So I stayed close yesterday watching for any signs of deterioration but I am pleased to say they became more settled as the day went on.

This morning the pups are a picture of contentment and their eyes are open.

Ruby has an excellent appetite and I am now able to feed her dog food as she is so ravenous. She comes out of the box once her pups are fed and asleep which is really good for her psychological well being as is her daily walk.

Mark arrives back from England tonight so I will be able to badger him with updated photos for the website.

No comments: