Sunday, September 23, 2007

Gorilla's

Sunday 23rd Of September.

We arrived in Las Vegas last night and will be here until Wednesday night. I have tagged along as Mark has a conference so I will be dog free for five days , I have already rang home a couple of times to make sure the dogs are ok.

Raiza is booked in to my friends new boarding kennels, he is the only resident and will be receiving lots of one to one attention. I will be in contact with Karen by e mail daily and although he cried a little after I left on Friday, I have been told that he has settled in well. I do believe It will be good for him as he is very "clingy" towards me and hopefully this experience will foster some independence.

Kasidi is still with Rachel and we will be reunited next Friday and I have to say we have all missed her greatly and will be relieved to be have her back .

My daughter Olivia has told me on the phone that Motsi caught a rabbit this morning and half ate It before It was taken away from her. My only comment was, we are hoping to cultivate our rabbit population, as at the moment our numbers are dreadfully low, for our falconry purposes. I hope to go out trapping for a passage Redtail Hawk when we return from Vegas and I don't want the dogs depleting our rabbit population, the Coyotes have already successfully done that.

Finally, we have caught on to an ad that is very successful in the UK right now and no.1 on You Tube! It is just fantastic. Some of us will remember the original version. Phil Collins has not aged gracefully.
Click here to watch. Its worth it!

No comments: