Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Kasidi's puppies

Today is the 27th of February and the weigh in went well. Average weight gain was 80z but Portia has plonked the ounces on over the last couple of days, gaining10 ounces which brings her weight to 3lb. Ariel remains the heaviest at 3lb 1 0z with Caesar at 2 lb 15 0z.

The lightest puppy is Hermione who today weighs 2 lb8 0z.

Kasidi remains vigilant as far as the puppies are puppies concerned but I think it is only a matter of time before she allows Ruby in the box to help with cleaning up. Ruby is desperate to get in there but she will just have to wait until Kasidi gives her the ok.

I am the one who is suffering a little today in that my body has finally given in to tiredness, Iam up at least twice during the night checking on Kasidi and her puppies, plus putting logs in the stove to keep them all warm and today I feel exhausted. I also know that this is the easy bit and the hard work comes later, so I am hoping for one good nights sleep.

Olivia has noticed that Ariel is showing those first signs of her eyes opening. I love it when their eyes start to open as their little faces change so much. Must go as we sadly watch American Idol and it is about to start.

No comments: